Thursday, January 10, 2008

What the F*** Happened Last Night?...Recap



(1)UNC 93, UNC-Asheville 81-I've seen the giant and his name is Kenny George. 7'7" 360 pounds of awkwardness, scored 14 points and grabbed 11 rebounds in the 24 minutes he played, not bad. Tyler Hansbrough got frustrated and dunked over the stonewall. I do enjoy the nickname they gave him "psycho T."

(2) Memphis 99, East Carolina 58- My favorite freshmen Derrick Rose scored 19 and Robert Dozier grabbed 10 boards in this rout.

(7) Duke 74, Temple 64- Johnny "I believe in Santa" Christmas scored 23 but it wasnt enough to take down those pesky Blue devils.

(15) Mississippi 83, (9) Tennessee 85- Tennessee plays hard and Bruce Pearl is one of the best coaches in NCAA. Mississppi gets its first loss, but real good SEC game.

On a lighter note I'd like to give Pete Carroll a little advice on thinking about leaving for the Falcons. Don't do it. Without a guy like this, the team is going nowhere.

No comments: