Tuesday, January 8, 2008

College Football (oh yes there’s a collage) Recap


Lets see if I can change the pace a little, see if I can get this year down to as little words as possible…

Wolverines lose to App St. then to Oregon. I wonder if Lloyd is done?
The tail of the number two teams: Oregon, BC, Uconn, Cal, and USF
41-point underdogs? USC drops to the Cardinal.
Ron
Zook brings back Illinois football
Lou gave pep talks

Colt Brennan breaks laws then breaks records
ND hits the bottom of the ocean while Navy soars with Jesus after 44 years
Oregon football? Down goes Dixon
12,13,15 laterals…walking on defense is a bad habit
McFadden runs hard, but
God only loves one heismen:
Tim Tebow
Bobby Petrino is back!
Rich Rodriguez throws the game then takes off for Ann Arbor
June Jones doesn’t enjoy paradise leaves Hawaii
Joe Pa coaches 500 games...I hope I can look
this good after my 500th
Goodbye Lloyd Carr
BCS Bowl games not very exciting (maybe that's why no one watched them)
Mangino loves oranges: Kansas over VT
USC puts roses in their mouths again. USC beats Illinois
Bill Stewart gets a win and a new job: WVU defeats the Sooners

Knowshon Moreno cool name and even better player: Georgia abuses Hawaii
Finally the big one:
Ohio State should give up
LSU National Champs

..I know I missed some but I tried, maybe if the BCS didn't give 4 of 5 of their bowl games (thanks Rose Bowl) to Fox, I would've tried harder.

No comments: